- advising and conducting commercial litigation
- market practices and consumer protection
- exequatur of foreign judgements
- ADR and arbitration
- product liability
- distribution, agency, franchising and services agreements
- cooperation agreements
- manufacturing and supply contracts
- complex multi-jurisdictional contracts
Construction - Lease - Real estate
- lease agreements for worldwide retail groups in Belgium (Flanders and Wallonia)
- lease agreements and related litigation (especially in retail sector)
Real estate - Retail
- Legal assistance and opinion with regard to real property purchase, divesture, emphyteusis and business transfer.
- Appointment as liquidator of numerous companies or joint undertakings
- Legal assistance to companies in difficulty, corporate cession and company splitting up in the steel, construction, services and insurance industry.
- Legal assistance and opinion to different global corporations specialised in retail sale (textile, clothing, furniture, - large retail stores, chains of stores or internet sales).
- Conducting litigation before the Brussels Court of Commerce, in association with lawyers from Qatar, Dubai and London, with regard to the share of profits (provision of 10M US$) in a major GCC Airline Company acting on behalf of eight members of GCC countries (litigation successful in First Instance and Appeal).
- Conducting survey and litigation with regard to hidden defects in a cogeneration plant leading to a winding up and significant damages to be recovered.
- Litigation with regard to the renewal of commercial lease agreements in Belgium, in both national languages, for major French and Spanish worldwide retail groups
- Litigation with regard to seizure of profits of a Central Bank in the Middle East with international ramifications in Europe
- Advising on and drafting of agency/distribution agreements
- Litigation with regard to damages suffered by principals/distributors both for and against Belgian and Foreign principals/distributors
- Conducting litigation with regard to alleged liabilities of the Belgian Electricity transport company
- Debt recovery and litigation for a major multinational company selling heating/kitchen products and subsequent product liability.
- Public procurement - PPP - concession:
- Legal assistance to a consortium of private undertakings in the framework of of the building contract for the premises housing the Council of Ministers of the European Community
- Legal assistance to a consortium of private undertakings in the framework of a concession project for producing an operating the sewage treatment station of Brussels North.
- Legal assistance to an internationally-renowned construction company for construction and development projects with regard to the Brussels-Köln high-speed line
- Appointment by the GALILEO Joint Undertaking, GJU – a joint undertaking set up under Article 17 of the Treaty setting the European Community (Council Regulation (EC) no 876/2002 of 21 May 2012) - for the provision of the legal expertise and assistance in all issues, and more particularly in the preparation of its procurement and the evaluation, negotiation and drafting of its contracts
- Legal assistance and advice to a neighbouring company in the framework of the environmental aid and the execution of public works projects relating to the enlargement and the widening to 4 tracks of line no. 50 Brussels-Denderleeuw for the RER fast suburban line
- Legal assistance to the Government of the Belgian German-speaking Community in the framework of a P.P.P. for the concession of a project involving the rehabilitation and operation of a railway line (vennbahn) : legal assistance, opinion and drafting of the concession contracts and the contract specifications